My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Monday, February 12, 2007

Dallas, TX

On Tuesday of last week, I left our great state of Washington for the big state of Texas. I had a meeting there for work. It was one of those meetings where you get to live in a nice hotel for 3 days with the only "breaks" traveling from one room to another, or running to eat mass prepared food that is all but guaranteed to made to stomach churn and your south end sound like a brass quartet. The goal, to remind all of us how to do our jobs legal, and most effectively, and one night spent in grand amens to all those folk who did really, really, really well last year. I had a great chance to meet more people from around the nation, and see some of the people that I went to training with. It was nice to see and catch up with them.

While I enjoyed the trip and great to see everyone, 4 days without the family was a pretty long time. I miss the kiddos when I'm gone, it was nice to come home. My wife, she was missed me too. that's nice. I always tell her to NEVER let me know if she stops missing me when I'm gone. :) I don't think I have to worry though...Who wouldn't miss this. I'm that good.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think humility is one of your finest qualities! :) Hey when you're good, you're good!

Lee said...

I missed you. And I am glad you are home! And you are that good!