My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Saturday, December 8, 2007

First Duck Hunt

Well, I finally went out on my first duck hunt this week. On wednesday, I headed north with friend of mine in an effort to cream the ducks. But wouldn't you know it...I didn't hit a single duck, instead, I nailed 4 geese, with one double (when you hit to birds in one session). It was great. so I thought I would share a few images of a successful goose hunt, that started as a duck hunt. The second picture is of me, getting ready to skin my first goose. We cooked them up and made BBQ goose sandwiches. They were great, thanks to Lee for finding a great recipe.













6 comments:

Lee said...

Great job dear. I am proud of you for bringing home dinner.

MadMadameMim said...

The geese look awesome. I heard they tasted great too. You look like you had a great time and your turning into a real hunter. Your array of hobbies astounds me, honestly is there anything you don't get into :).
~Tiff

sleepless in oasis said...

A very impressive catch!

Paul said...

I want to go!! holy crap dude that looks like fun! so you changed your cell number on me. the one that I call has some mexican dude answering. give me a jingle!

Aaron said...

Fine. I'm registered. Are you happy?

Good kill randy! I still have your blood box in the back of my car.

MadMadameMim said...

Why haven't you posted about the move or promotion? Don't tell me your too busy! :)