My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another NEAT Date!

Okay, I don't want to use this as just a brag blog. but it seems that the only times that I log onto this thing is tell about the random, wierd, but great things that we do. This is no exception, but I think that I'm going to try to mix it up a bit. Hopefully, I'll be able to use the home PC a little more often and get a chance to up date it. Tonight I had to send the wife away to fulfil an errand so I would have a few miutes uninterupted. If you know her, or read her fantastic words on her blog, you know that she NEVER misses an oportunity to write about what is going on. Maybe that explains why I don't... :)
Anyway.. about out great date... the BBQ with Larry Bird. yeah... that Big white dude, that used to play Basket ball for the Boston Celtics. we just happened to roll to Brown County Indiana to HIS ranch for a few Burgers and Corn Cobs. it was sweet! A friend works for the Pacers organization and invited us along as Prospective ticket buyers. And so it was pretty fun. So I thought that I would share.

These are the type of things that you just don't get to do living back home in Washington.

Lee and I chilling with Larry Bird.


Feeling short next to these guys.. Here is Jeff Foster with us.


Here we are with Mike Dunleavy.




And Finally, Ron Hibbert the Giant Rookie from G-Town.



And you can't go wrong with a picture with the Pace Mates. (This was Lee's Idea. Lee thinks it looks like I'm just way to excited.. but in reality, I was just laughing quite hard. to be honest it was kinda....scary and uncomfortable.. but funny.)



Check back for some more fun and adventures from Indiana.










3 comments:

Lee said...

It was so fun! And we look so short!!!

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun. Love the pic with the ladies--you always were a chick magnet huh?? ;)

sleepless in oasis said...

You do look short! What I want to know is did you buy the tickets :)