My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Ramahanakwanzmas

Apparently Christmas is right around the corner!!! For those who read this, MERRY Christmas (or Merry Ramahanakwanzmas, for those who enjoy a more politically correct holiday greeting). For the first time in my married life, I will not be shopping for Lee Ann on Christmas Eve. That’s right, I finished a few days ago, and they are safely hidden from the snooping bug. Yep, she’s a snooper! If I ever made the mistake of leaving Christmas gifts around the house, she would sniff them out and actually look at all of them. So much for the surprise of the day. I actually know where she has hidden my gifts, and I leave them alone. I have to hide them at my work storage unit to keep them safe. She doesn’t have access to it, so it’s safe to let her know where they are. I’ve been hiding gifts at work for 7 years now, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to leave them in the house. Snooper!
Anyway, I hope that everyone gets a chance to sit back and remember what it’s really all about. Leave the stores and gifts where they are, and play with kids. Enjoy your spouse or someone special. And say a special Happy Birthday to our savior. I’m am very grateful to a loving Father who would send such a special individual who would set the example for us to follow and then one day, suffer and die so I might return to Him. If I just believe and try my best. What a special blessing!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Guilty as charged. I am a total snooper! Thanks for a wonderful Christmas.

Today was great!

Dixie Chic said...

LOL! Now that is funny. Lee, you little stinker! :) And I TOTALLY agree on spending TIME with your spouse and kids rather than leave them at home to tackle the sales. Amen to that. Although, I have to point out to you that you MISSED putting in "Mele Kalikimaka" somewhere in that politically correct Christmas greeting! (he he)