My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Monday, December 4, 2006

My boy is growing!

My little guy will turn 5 this week. He lost his first tooth this morning. and it must made me want to stop and take a moment to breathe. It's happening way to fast. I must say though, he's a lot more fun at 5 then he was at 2, 3, or even newly 4. He has a great new vocabulary that actually works. It's fun to hear him discribe things so correctly, and so wrong at the same time. He really one of the the funnest little people in the entire world. Which TOTALLY makes sense because so many tell me that he is just like me... and I am fun too. SERIOUSLY I AM!!!

This year he learned how to ride a two-wheeler, and I thought that was prety cool. It took three sessions of about 30 minutes of me running behind him pleading for him to peddle and stop leaning to the side, and then he took off. It was a really fun day! It's very fun to have a great little like him in my life!

3 comments:

Lee said...

He is growing up, too quickly. I can't believe how fast it has went. You are a great Dad dear! I love how great you are with the kids!

Kim said...

Just wanna say I like the new look. Actually, I don't know if you've done it before, but anyway, I like the longer hair and the mustache. Looks good. I'm not check'n you out or anything, just thought I'd boost your ego for the day.:)

Dixie Chic said...

What a cute little guy you have. Mine is almost 5 and is far from the 2 wheeler stage! In fact, I wanted to post FOREVER AGO on Lee's blog and comment about how COOL it is that he already lost his first tooth! WAY TO GO! That's awesome!!!