My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

As far as I know, it was a First!

I just wanted to take a moment to discuss the spirit that I felt yesterday. My testimony of the gospel and the powerful nature of the succession of the priesthood leadership of the Church has grown. I truely enjoyed standing with my family in our family room yesterday morning, with our arms held to the square in sustaining vote and support of our new prophet, Thomas S. Monson. I know that he is a prophet of God, and has been hand selected to lead us in these times.

Now for the first. Many of you may have heard about it, or been there to see it, but it was too good to leave alone. As far as I know, there has never been a time with the President of the church looked straight into the camera from the podium in a General Conference session (or any other time at all), and wiggled his years. It was done in the context of a story of a mimicing child in the front row of a meeting, but we laughed and laughed. Apparently like many of us, He decided to do something that he wanted to do, despite his wifes advise not to do so... I think he choose rightly!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I love this weekend. It is great to sit and feel the Spirit. And I loved sustaining President Monson.. seriously great.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... Are you telling us that what you got out of his talk is...

DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE!!!!

Wow, I think I like your version...

;)