My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are Here!

Well, it's quite exciting to think that this morning I woke up in Washington State and now I'm chillin in my hotel in my new home town. 2,100 miles away! it's great and exciting.

We really are going to miss our friends and family a great deal! but for my career, STELLAR MOVE. I'm stoked about the prospects and I actually get to go to work on Monday. It's nice to know how much I miss my job that much. I love what I do, and I'm tired of not working.

I've met a few of my new co workers, and they all seem great. I'm just ready to go to the field. tomorrow is Sunday and we are excited to meet the new ward. On one of our house hunting trips, we stopped by the church and met half the ward on Mutual night, but we're really excited to meet the rest in the sunday context. hopefully someone will invite us to dinner :). that way I don't have to enjoy another night of take out or eat out, especially on Sunday... While I will eat out when I don't have the luxury of a stocked kitchen, or a kitchen, or a home to have a kitchen in. It's still sunday so if I can avoid it, I'll do my best :).

Well, we woke really really really early to start this trip, so I'm going to go to bed!

OUT!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hard to believe it has been a week. Life is crazy. Love you.