My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Saturday, January 20, 2007

FINALLY

For about the last....FOREVER, Lee has wanted a new SLR Camera. She has been debating for quite sometime which one she would want, and she finally found one that was "reasonably" priced, and would do everything she could possibly need from a camera for quite some time. So I finally got absolutely tired of talking about the different options, packages, and pricing of the camera that I've wanted to get since the beginning, but she couldn't decide WHICH ONE IT WAS. Well, she decided, and I bought it for her yesterday.
It's the Canon Rebel XTi. It's pretty sweet, and with the competitive pricing between Best Buy and Circuit City, I was able to get it at a good price.
So, Lee has her camera, and I have the satisfaction of having got it for her when she wasn't expecting it. That is always a bonus. And a great story. Yesterday, she had a Doctors appointment that I sent her off too. While she was gone, I told her that I would be buying a new collar for Sage (our older yellow lab) at Petsmart. while doing that, I would go next door to get the new camera. Well, she got the Idea that I was going to get it, and got all excited. When she came home, she had the stupidest grin on her face all excited for her new camera, and all I could give up was the Collar. I even managed to have the kids stick to the Petsmart story. After a while she broke my son. He gave up the story, but he kept saying that the camera was on the counter. The other night, a friend left her camera at the house. So I explained that she had said enough about the camera, that the kids knew that she wanted one and got confused. So we ate dinner, and put the kids to bed...all the while she's walking around looking in every corner of the house for a camera, and proclaiming that I was up to no good. What a silly chick! finally at bedtime when she had calmed down and accepted that she wasn't going to get the camera, I gave it to her. She was happy. I'm happy. That's my fun story. Lee, I love you!

1 comment:

Lee said...

You spoil me! I love you so much dear. Thank you for being so great and wonderful and also for your generousity. I am thrilled with it! You are the best husband in the world! Even without buying me a fancy camera you are everything I have ever wanted. Love you! Thanks babe.