My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Passage to Zarahemla

I'm a huge "Tennis Shoes Amound the Nephites" Fan.

For the first number of years after Chris Heimerdinger began writing them, I was quite the sceptic. I didn't even read one of the many books in the series, before classifying them as dumb, and without point.

Well on my mission, I had a companion that had one of the books on tape and we listened to it. That was the end of my days as a sceptic. They are absolutely amazing. And with that talent, Chris Heimerdinger has written another book, with the purpose of it becoming a movie. Passage to Zarahemla. It's a very different concept than the "Tennis Shoes Series", but its great. And here is the trailer.

You can learn more about the Movie: Passage to Zarahemla.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I can't wait to see this with you! And we need a road trip so we can listen to one of his books again.. I hope the next one comes out soon. Love you!!