My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving at my house

Apparently my beautiful wife is a gluton for punishment. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, she decided that we would be celebrating Thanksgiving in our own home this year. So my folks, her folk and little sister, my sister and her clan of 7 would be piling into my house for a Turkey dinner that we would be preparing.
So all night (until 1 am) we were preparing a lot of the little things. and up at 6:30 to through the 26lbs beast into the oven. Anyway, it was fabulous. The Mable Butter Glaze worked great...in fact it was one of the best feasts I've ever been a part of. It was awesome. the company was even pretty good.
If there is in fact anyone out there reading this mindless crap... I hope you too had a fantastic holiday.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Thanks dear, I sure appreciate your help!!