My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Welcome to my BLOG!

My Beautiful wife Lee as been involved as a blogger for quite sometime, and I've been jealous. She has a bunch of internet friends that she chatters and has a lot of fun. I'm what I would call...An internet loner. I don't really have a purpose to blog about, or anyone who I plan on reading it. but hey, who knows what will happen. For my interests...I enjoy golfing, fly fishing, mountain biking, camping, and newly started geocaching. I though that this might be a nice way to share some of my interests with friends, and gain some new ones.
Well, that wasn't too painful I hope. I'm out for now!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hey dear!! Glad you are blogging.
Love ya!

Randy said...

thanks for the support. don't know if anyone else will ever see this:)

Allison said...

Brother and Sister Chan know you're online....welcome to the blogger community, my friend!

Dixie Chic said...

You'd be surprised. :) I love reading Lee's blog, so now you're on our list. My sweetie LOVES to go fly-fishing, too. Too bad we didn't live closer- he needs a new "fishing buddy". Lol. Personally, I think he looks sexy in his fishing gear. he he