My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Thursday, November 29, 2007

Facebook

So apparently there is this new thing out there called Facebook. (I know it's not really that new, and I know alot of people don't like it). But some I know brought it up so I thought I would check it out. so I did. And guess what I found. it's actually quite handy. In just a matter of minutes, I have found a handfull of people that I hadn't heard from in years. Most of this people are from the mission field. I even found a couple that I baptized while in Toronto. They are easily one of biggest mission highlights. this was the family that I actually considered my mission family. They took great care of us throughout the remainder of my mission. I had lost track of them when they moved away from Toronto, and I came home. it happens. but with just a little time, I was able to find them. I'm excited to reaquint. It was something that I thought was pretty cool and I was excited to share. So if you are on there, Friend me. And don't worry all of you "internet is a evil playgrounder"'s... I keep all my stuff viewable to "friends" only. and yeah, that term might be a little to liberally used. :)

Out!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I should get myself a facebook acct. But then it is one more internet thing to do.