My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Life...The TV Show

This year, I have my favorite new TV show, LIFE. It's quite intellegently written, and I enjoy the back story and well crafted cast. But the back story is quite confusing. Thinking that this might turn into an ARG of types I started looking around and found a few little websites for the show that all lead back to the shows official website at NBC. But this was one that made me quite curious.




This is the center page of http://www.whoframedcrews.com. Like I said, I thought there might be more behind the story and the picture might have clues. So I dug around a bit and found that the Inmate Booking Number did turn up. It's actually quite a famous booking number.




Just so no body thinks I'm a totally BS king. Check out this link if you think I'm making it up.

http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19940627,00.html.

Anyway. I just thought it was funny, and I don't know whose idea it was to use OJ's booking number, but I'm laughing. thought that I would share!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Love Life! I think it is my new fave also.

Jen said...

I stumbled upon this show myself and have really liked it. I like that it doesn't dwell on the gory details too much most of the time. Although I often have to watch it online at nbc's website since I have been unable to watch it when it airs lately. Love that they have full episodes online! That's hilarious that they used OJ's booking number.