My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving this year has been great. We had a lot of fun. I had a few days to hang out with the family so that is what we did. Turkey day was normal. Get up, hang out and eat, that kind of stuff. I was excited because I actually got to get out a do a little geocaching, and revive the fun of the hobby. Friday, Lee woke with and headed out to shop in the nightmare called "black friday". I don't understand how it can be considered fun, but she loves it. I finally got the kids out around 10:00 am, and bought paintballs. They had great paintballs half off, which made the good balls cheaper than the cheapie walmart brand. so I was stoked! After that we headed home. that's enough shopping in one day for me. That afternoon my Bro-in-Law and I hit the hills for some Clay Pidgeon Practice. that was immediately followed by PAINTBALL. We had about 20 guys out to shoot the tar out of each other. It was a blast. I'm glad that we had some fun. I'm already jonesing for the next outing. :)

out!

1 comment:

Lee said...

We had a fun Thanksgiving.. it was so nice to have you home. Love you.