My Family 11/07
Welcome to my Blog! This was our Christmas 2007 Family Picture! Meet my beautiful wife Lee, and our kids 6 and 4 years old.


Thursday, November 15, 2007

Trip to Vegas

So, we went to Vegas this weekend with some friends. Actually, Lee was hired to photograph a wedding down there. We were there for a couple of days and had a great time. While Lee and Misty took pictures, Dave and I hung like champions. It was great to have a good time with a good friend. As proof that we had fun, we ended up with a little video of our hilarity. While chilling on the strip we ran into a few M&M's and couldn't help ourselves. We wanted to enter this into the LG "life's good when" contest, but we were too late. oh well, it was still a blast! For more of a play by play, see misty's notes on the trip HERE

1 comment:

Lee said...

This was such a great trip! And I am loving the video. That was awesome to watch.